Saturday, August 6, 2011

Old Fashioned Circus Mini Kit Freebie

Looking for the blog train?  Scroll down!

I designed a kit for the Digital Scrapbook Addicts Designer Apprentice contest.  I am considered a new designer although I've dabbled in it for a while.  I still use a lot of CU stuff but I try to make it my own and I am learning to do my own original stuff.  It will take some time.  In the meantime you can download my mini kit over at DSA.


I was inspired by Water For Elephants to do this Old Fashioned Circus mini but once I get better at designing, I'll do one that actually matches WFE.  It's one of my favorite books! I hope you like it.  The download link is HERE.  Be sure and check out all the great freebies in the DSA Designer Apprentice Gallery.


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jennifer Conlon said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button:
http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...